EduPress is a modern theme with a two-column layout. It is most suitable for education, business, corporate and non-profit websites.
The front page displays a tabbed slideshow with 2-4 featured pages, and can work with your latest posts or a static page instead.
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
= How to setup the front page like the demo site? =
The demo site URL: http://demo.ilovewp.com/?theme=edupress
When you first activate EduPress, your homepage will display posts in a traditional blog format. If you’d like to add the additional featured sections from the demo, you can do that by going to Appearance > Customize > Theme Options.
= Footer Area =
The footer area contains 4 widgetized columns of equal width.
== Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels) ==
1. The main column width is 760.
2. In full-width layout the content width is 1080.
3. A widget in the sidebar is 280.
4. The featured image on the front page and on pages works best with images at least 780 wide.
5. Featured Images for posts should be at least 240 wide.
6. The footer widget columns are of equal width: ~266.
== Changelog ==
= 21 August 2016 =
* Initial 1.0.0 WordPress.org Build
= 1 November 2016 =
* 1.0.1 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 5 December 2016 =
* 1.0.2 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 15 December 2016 =
* 1.0.3 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 17 January 2017 =
* 1.0.4 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 20 January 2017 =
* 1.0.5 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 21 January 2017 =
* 1.0.6 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository