Oncanvas is a light and minimal distraction-free portfolio theme. It displays posts in a 3-column grid layout, without a sidebar on the homepage and archive pages.
== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
= How to setup the front page like the demo site? =
The demo site URL: http://demo.ilovewp.com/?theme=oncanvas
When you first activate Oncanvas, your homepage will display posts in a traditional blog format.
= Footer Area =
The footer area contains 3 widgetized columns of equal width.
== Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels) ==
1. The main column width is 750.
2. In full-width layout the content width is 1100.
3. A widget in the sidebar is 300.
4. The featured image on the front page and on pages works best with images at least 1100 wide.
5. Featured Images for posts should be at least 1100 wide.
6. The footer widget columns are of equal width: 340.
== Changelog ==
= 1 January 2017 =
* Initial 1.0.0 Theme release