25 Food Blogs Created with FOODICA WordPress Theme
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, we might earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link.
Foodica was released back in 2015, but it is actively maintained and updated with new improvements in features. The most recent update from 2 weeks ago added support for the Gutenberg editor.
So if you were planning to start a food blog or looking to upgrade an existing one, Foodica might be the right choice for you. Be it healthy recipes, vegan recipes or even a food blog dedicated to bacon – follow your passion!
But before you run to buy it, let’s take a look at 25 beautiful blogs that are powered by Foodica. Some of these are very successful award-winning food and recipe blogs with tens of thousands of Instagram followers.
1. Live the Nekter Life
2. Ale Pysznie
3. Everyday Good Thinking
4. Hungry Lobbyist – Premier food & lifestyle collaborative
5. Oanh’s Kitchen
6. Tastes of Health
7. Hungry Hong Kong
8. BRI Healthy – Helping you on your journey to healthy living
9. Peppers & Pennies
10. The Skinny Pig
11. Tellerabgeleckt – Plate Licking Good
12. Kirstin Knufmann
13. Bullio – Przepisy kulinarne
14. Koken op hakken
15. Un petit Oiseau dans la Cuisine
16. The Broadcasting Baker
17. Cocina con Poco
18. TicTacYummy – Recetas de Cocina
20. Kenmare Foodie – By Karen Coakley
21. Nutriplanet – Whole Food Plant-Based Made Easy
22. EatStreet Blog
23. Vivendo Junto
24. The Naturalista – A guide to holistic living
25. Love In My Oven – Smart Eats and Delicious Treats
In conclusion about FOODICA WordPress Theme
Foodica is a plug-and-play type of WordPress theme, which means it works right out of the box. Buy it and upload the theme to your WordPress website. It should take less than 15 minutes to have everything set up and running.
And if you struggle with something along the way, WPZOOM staff will be there to assist you. All purchases come with 1 year of support and updates, so you can safely start your new food blog and worry less about the unknown.
You can buy Foodica for $69 and start using it right away.