Endurance is a multipurpose, minimalist, two-column, free WordPress theme created for church websites, but will go great with any type of content.
The theme lets you highlight (feature) three pages on the homepage.
The header of the theme can be centered or floated (logo to the left, menu to the right).
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
How to setup the front page like the demo site
When you first activate Endurance, your homepage will display posts in a traditional blog format. If you would like to add the additional featured sections from the demo, you can do that by going to Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings.
In Settings > Reading you must set WordPress to display “Your Latest Posts”, not a static page.
These are the widgets used in the live demo, if you’re looking to replicate the same structure:
The footer area contains 4 widgetized columns of equal width.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels)
- The main column width is 700.
- In full-width layout the content width is 980.
- Featured Images for posts should be at least 300 wide.
- The footer widget columns are of equal width: 215.