== Installation ==
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
= How to setup the front page like the demo site? =
The demo site URL: http://demo.ilovewp.com/?theme=faith
When you first activate Faith, your homepage will display posts in a traditional blog format. If you’d like to add the additional featured sections from the demo, you can do that by going to Appearance > Customize > Theme Options.
= Footer Area =
The footer area contains 5 widgetized columns of equal width.
== Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels) ==
1. The main column width is 680.
2. In full-width layout the content width is 980.
3. A widget in the sidebar is 250.
4. The featured image on the front page and on pages works best with images at least 1600 wide.
5. Featured Images for posts should be at least 240 wide.
6. The footer widget columns are of equal width: 200.
== Changelog ==
= 3 February 2017 =
* Initial 1.0.0 theme release