Faith is a modern, responsive WordPress theme with a solid, classic two column layout. This theme is perfect for churches, organizations, non-profits, corporate and other websites that need an intuitive and professional look. Up to 10 pages can be featured on the homepage, 5 in the slideshow and 5 below it.
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
How to setup the front page like the demo site?
The demo site URL: http://demo.ilovewp.com/?theme=faith
When you first activate Faith, your homepage will display posts in a traditional blog format. If you’d like to add the additional featured sections from the demo, you can do that by going to Appearance > Customize > Theme Options.
In Settings > Reading you must set WordPress to display a static page as the homepage, and a static page as your Blog Posts page.
These are the widgets used in the live demo, if you’re looking to replicate the same structure:
The footer area contains 5 widgetized columns of equal width.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels)
1. The main column width is 680.
2. In full-width layout the content width is 980.
3. A widget in the sidebar is 250.
4. The featured image on the front page and on pages works best with images at least 1600 wide.
5. Featured Images for posts should be at least 240 wide.
6. The footer widget columns are of equal width: 200.
- 3 February 2017
Initial 1.0.0 theme release.
- 22 March 2017
Initial 1.0.0 WordPress.org Theme Repository submission.
- 11 April 2017
1.0.1 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
- 25 April 2017
1.0.2 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
- 26 April 2017
1.0.3 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
- 5 May 2017
1.0.4 Minor code adjustments.
- 6 June 2017
1.0.5 Minor code adjustments.
- 6 June 2017
1.0.6 Slug error fix from 1.0.5
- 9 May 2018
1.0.7 Bug fix
- 23 August 2018
Theme update and styling corrections for multiple plugins and custom content.
If pages don’t have any widgets in the main sidebar, the page will automatically be centered (will remain same width).