Photozoom is an elegant and minimalist WordPress theme for photographers, painters and other artists and professionals. It is great for portfolio and personal websites. Photozoom theme makes it easy to display 3 of your most important pages on the homepage, such as your professional services. It also comes with 2 built-in color styles: Light and Dark. The header of the website can be centered or split (logo on the left and menu on the right). Posts are displayed in a 3-columns layout.
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
How to setup the front page like the demo site
When you first activate Photozoom, your homepage will display posts in a traditional blog format. If you would like to add the additional featured sections from the demo, you can do that by going to Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings.
In Settings > Reading you must set WordPress to display “Your Latest Posts”, not a static page.
These are the widgets used in the live demo, if you’re looking to replicate the same structure:
The footer area contains 3 widgetized columns of equal width.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels)
- The main column width is 660.
- In full-width layout the content width is 1100.
- Featured Images for posts should be at least 300 wide.
- The footer widget columns are of equal width: 300.