Podcast is a free WordPress theme intended for podcasts, Youtubers, streamers, radio hosts, comedians, influencers and bloggers. Podcast theme comes with 7 built-in color palettes: black, blue, green, orange, purple, red, teal. The theme let’s you put the sidebar on the left or on the right.
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
How to setup the front page like the demo site
When you first activate Podcast, your homepage will display posts in a traditional blog format. If you would like to add the additional featured sections from the demo, you can do that by going to Appearance > Customize > Theme Options.
In Settings > Reading you must set WordPress to display “Your Latest Posts”, not a static page.
These are the widgets used in the live demo, if you’re looking to replicate the same structure:
The footer area contains 2 widgetized columns of equal width.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels)
1. The main column width is 720.
2. In full-width layout the content width is 1100.
3. A widget in the sidebar is 300.
4. Featured Images for posts should be at least 150 wide.
6. The footer widget columns are of equal width: 510.