Telegraph is a modern blog/magazine theme that displays posts in a blog format. The Front Page provides the ability to highlight (feature) your most important posts.
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
How to setup the front page like the demo site?
The demo site URL: https://demo.ilovewp.com/telegraph/
When you first activate Telegraph, your homepage will display posts in a traditional blog format.
If you’d like to add the additional featured sections from the demo, you can do that by going to Appearance > Customize > Theme Options.
How to Add Menus to your Website
We have an in-depth video tutorial on creating and using navigation menus in WordPress.
The footer area contains 4 widgetized columns of equal width.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels)
1. The main column width is 800.
2. In full-width layout the content width is 1100.
3. A widget in the sidebar is 300.
4. The featured image on the front page and on pages works best with images at least 800 wide.
5. Featured Images for posts should be at least 800 wide.
6. The footer widget columns are of equal width: 255.
= 1 January 2017 =
* Initial 1.0.0 Theme release
= 3 January 2017 =
* 1.0.1 Cosmetic adjustments in theme footer: footer widgets size reduced from 265px to 245px.
= 25 April 2017 =
* 1.0.2 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 2 May 2017 =
* 1.0.3 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 5 May 2017 =
* 1.0.4 Minor code adjustments.
= 31 May 2017 =
* 1.0.5 Pre-review update.
= 31 May 2017 =
* 1.0.6 Minor fixes & styling changes.
= 6 June 2017 =
* 1.0.7 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository.