Videoblog is a traditional blog/magazine theme that displays post in a 4-columns grid. Great for websites with a lot of posts.
The Front Page provides the ability to highlight your main posts as well as feature up to 5 different post categories.
1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
How to setup the front page like the demo site?
The demo site URL: https://demo.ilovewp.com/videoblog/
When you first activate Videoblog, your homepage will display posts in a traditional blog format. If you’d like to add the additional featured sections from the demo, you can do that by going to Appearance > Customize > Theme Options.
How to Add Menus to your Website
We have an in-depth video tutorial on creating and using navigation menus in WordPress.
The footer area contains 4 widgetized columns of equal width.
Quick Specs (all measurements in pixels)
1. The main column width is 760.
2. In full-width layout the content width is 1100.
3. A widget in the sidebar is 300.
4. The featured image on the front page and on pages works best with images at least 240 wide.
5. Featured Images for posts should be at least 240 wide.
6. The footer widget columns are of equal width: 245.
= 24 May 2016 =
* Initial 1.0.0 WordPress.org Build
= 1 November 2016 =
* 1.0.1 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 2 November 2016 =
* 1.0.2 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 5 November 2016 =
* 1.0.3 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 7 November 2016 =
* 1.0.4 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 9 November 2016 =
* 1.0.5 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 29 November 2016 =
* 1.0.6 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 15 December 2016 =
* 1.0.7 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
= 16 January 2017 =
* 1.0.8 Adjustments for WordPress.org Theme Repository
* Cosmetic adjustments in theme footer: footer widgets size adjusted