Support for multi-level navigation menus was introduced in WordPress 3.0. That was in June of 2010, more than 10 years ago. Even so, there are still many WordPress users that don’t know how to use this feature to its full extent.
Watch the video tutorial below to learn how to change font sizes in WordPress.
In this tutorial you will learn:
- How to create a navigation menu in WordPress.
- How to add page links to a menu.
- How to change the order of links in the menu.
- What are Menu Locations in WordPress.
- How to create a multi-level dropdown menu in WordPress.
- How to add a custom menu to the sidebar or any widgetized area.
- What are Custom Links in WordPress.
- How to change the link text in menus.
- How to make menu links open in a new tab.
- Why some themes don’t display a multi-level dropdown menu.
I hope you enjoyed this short video tutorial. Please consider liking the video and subscribing to my Youtube channel for more tutorials like this one.