Porto 2 is a great WordPress theme for any photographer looking into a classical, elegant design for their website. We’ve preserved the elegant, sophisticated design of Porto version 1, and enhanced it with stylish new layouts, 50+ new page block options, mobile flexibility, as well as our improved, drag & drop back-end experience.
If we were to combine the users of Porto and Porto II (separate theme versions), then Porto would rank #22 in our ranking of the most used WordPress themes by photographers.
Flothemes are very well-known among professional photographers from all around the world, with some of the world’s best photographers choosing Flothemes as their WordPress theme provider.
The elephant in the room – Porto’s price
Porto’s standard price is $279. Yes, that much. There are occasional seasonal deals and coupons for 10-20% OFF, but either way it will be at least $200. The price of entry is high(er) than average, which means that their target customer is not the hobbyist photographer, but the professional making his/her living from this.
But let’s set the price aside for a few minutes. Let’s take a look at some of the photographers that trust Flothemes to deliver a great WordPress experience. Onward!
1. Joshua Mikhaiel – Australia & New Zealand Intimate Wedding Photographer
2. Carina Maiwald – Equine Images, Germany
3. Katarzyna Myślińska – Wedding Photographer, Poland
4. Adrian Tuazon – Fine art wedding photographer in Melbourne, Australia
5. Thomas Tan, Wedding Photographer from Singapore
6. Andreas Schuller – Wedding photographer from Austria
7. Maxime Vion – Wedding Photography in France
8. SeSiVede Fotografie – Wedding Photographer from Brasov, Romania
9. KV Photography – Wedding photographer in Orlando, Florida
10. Isa Augusto & Diego Gallego – Wedding photography in Spain
11. Ilaria & Andrea – Wedding photographers in Italy
12. Amir Haq – Asian wedding photography in Birmingham and London
13. Chris Eberhardt – Wedding Photographer in Bavaria, Germany
14. Petra Veikkola – Wedding photographer in Finland
15. Lorena Cendon – Wedding photographer in Spain
16. Andre Nikita – Wedding photographer in Algarve, Portugal
17. Peter van der Lingen – Fine art wedding photographer in Zwolle, Netherlands
18. Amelia Anne – Fine art photography in Bozeman, Montana – USA
19. Geneoh Photography – Minneapolis Fine Art Wedding and Portrait Photography
20. Antonio Patta – Wedding Photographer in Italy
21. Majos Daniel – Destination Wedding Photographer from Romania
22. Nigel Edgecombe – Wedding Photographer in Ibiza
23. Royal Lune – Fine art portrait and boudoir photographer in Fort Worth, Texas
24. Flipmaxphoto – Bali Wedding Photography & Video
25. Julia Eileen – Wedding photographer from Linz, Austria
In conclusion about PORTO II WordPress Theme
It was difficult to decide which websites to include in this theme spotlight article. Most websites created with Porto II look good, thanks in great part to the wonderful creations of the photographers.
I think that Porto II is designed to showcase your photos and it does it well. Professional photographers love the theme, and it was rare that I would find an amateur using the theme. If your photos are not the greatest (subjectively), then you might be a little disappointed as to why your website doesn’t look as beautiful as the ones presented here.
You can buy Porto II for $279 (occasional discounts are available) and start using it today.
Please note that some of the links on this page are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, we might earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link.